Certification is another form of product conformity assessment of EC type certification, for which purpose an accredited certification body is required. In some cases the EC type-examination procedure is mandatory.
Of course, type certification increases product credibility and increases the power to compete with other uncertified products against standards accepted by the European community.
The manufacturer has the freedom to choose the assessment body with which he wishes to establish relationships in order to evaluate his products.
There are eight modules that regulate the product compliance process, marked A to H. Modules aim to limit the number of applicable procedures.
Our experience in working with manufacturers has found that the most frequently encountered problems are:
• Identify the directives under which the product enters the product
• Establishing the type of product conformity assessment
• Establishment of the evaluation module
• Location of the appropriate accredited body or laboratory
• And last but not least, financial optimization issues of EC type certification procedures
For any of the situations listed above and beyond, our team will be at your disposal with at least one solution that suits your product.